Green’s Garden Day Care provides breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack daily. All meals and snacks will
be nutritious and well balanced and will fulfill the daily food requirements for children.
- Fruit or 100% fruit juice
- Whole grain or enriched bread or cereal or equivalent (pancakes, waffles, muffins, oatmeal, etc.)
- Lean meat, poultry, fish or egg combination
- 2 or more servings of vegetables and fruits
- Whole grain or enriched bread, rice, pasta, potato
- Milk, yogurt or equivalent
- Protein (meat, cheese, peanut butter, etc.)
- Vegetable or fruit or 100% juice
- Whole grain or enriched bread or equivalent
Child and Adult Food Program
Green’s Garden participates in the Child and Adult Food Program, which is monitored several
times a year. Participation in the program will assure you that your child is receiving nutritious and well-balanced meals.
An enrollment form for the Food Program must be updated yearly.